Pam and I headed up north to see the Ice Castles in North
Woodstock, NH. We made reservations
several weeks prior. As we arrived, we
saw people without tickets being turned away as it was sold out.
There were lots of people walking through the maze of ice
formations. There was a slide we didn’t
go down as we didn’t bring snow pants or a change of clothes.
We had fun walking through the castle. I took several pictures.
There were ice cycles everywhere. It reminded me of stalactites I would see in
the caves growing up out west. I went
through a tunnel and took this picture looking straight up at the ice cycles.
SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS
About My Blog
- ActionshotsNH
- ActionshotsNH combines my passion for outdoor adventure and photography. I share family adventures, hiking, hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling, motorcycles, cars, skydiving, aerial photography, New England scenery, foliage, barns, and the outdoors through photos and stories from the places and experiences I enjoy most. CLICK ON PHOTOS IN EACH POST TO ENLARGE THEM.
Saturday, January 27, 2024
Ice Castles of North Woodstock, NH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.
-
On this trip we planned to go to the Barrett Jackson auto auction, do some sightseeing, and visit family and friends. We flew from Boston ...
-
My dad was born in 1929 and grew up in Michigan. As a teen in early the 1940’s, he bought a Springfield 87M .22 rifle from his youth pas...
-
When walking in Beaver Brook I take my camera just in case I see something interesting. I found a couple nice areas where the deer co...
-
I enjoy taking pictures and am always on the lookout for a nice barn when we drive or hike. As a child, my family would visit my ...
-
My recent firearm purchase was for a conceal/carry gun. What caliber? I was thinking .380. From my .380 research the Kahr P380 was ...
-
I have been doing a fair amount of hiking this summer. I go out several times a week and walk in the woods between 4 and 6 miles. I enjoy ...
-
I’ve been thinking about doing a blog post on reflections. But then I found myself wondering: should I show the subject that creates the ref...
-
With foliage descending on New England , I decided to drive to the Northeast Kingdom (NEK) of Vermont to take pictures. I had planned to g...
-
Our 2022 Kennebunkport vacation is now in the books. We ended up renting 2 houses again due to the growing family size and schedule. We re...
-
We were off to Kennebunkport for our vacation. We rented the same 2 houses again from prior years. I had the same photo plan as in years ...











No comments:
Post a Comment