SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Sunday, December 1, 2019

"Gibbet Hill Grill" in Groton, MA.


I took Pam to Gibbet Hill Grill in Groton, MA for our anniversary.  We have been there several times for other occasions.

The food was great.  The service was great.  Our waitress was outstanding.  As it is a converted barn. I talked a bit to our waitress about the history of the restaurant. 


I told her I had a barn blog and took barn pictures.   The farm has a pretty hill with roaming cattle and what looks like the foundation of a castle at the top.  They have another building for weddings also.  It is a working farm so they grow their own vegetables, raise their own beef, etc.  I thought I would take a couple pictures.

I took sunrise pictures when the foliage was past peak.  The rising sun did make the early morning pictures pop with color.  I went back one afternoon also.  Enjoy …



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.