SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kennebunkport, ME - 2009

We spent another vacation week in Kennebunkport. I had a good time taking pictures. We rented the same house as last year that fits 13 of us.


It is a 10 minute walk to Walkers Point from the house. I took a couple pictures as I do each year along with every other tourist that has ever driven or walked by. Former President George H.W. Bush and Former First Lady Barbara were in town. I saw Barbara once but didn't get a picture.



We had fun walking to the rocks. Most mornings Pam would take pick up something for breakfast and eat at the rocks. The house on the rocks we go to is the one featured in the old soap opera "Dark Shadows". I took a sunset picture of the church by the rocks. A storm rolled through Friday so the waves were big.


We went to the beach several times. We enjoyed the water, sand and playing several games. Kevin is covered by towels while lying on the sand. We put chips on him and watched the seagulls walk on him and eat the chips.

We often walk to the jetty and watch the boats coming and going. The kids like to play in the cove when the tide is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.