SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS
About My Blog
- ActionshotsNH
- ActionshotsNH combines my passion for outdoor adventure and photography. I share family adventures, hiking, hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling, motorcycles, cars, skydiving, aerial photography, New England scenery, foliage, barns, and the outdoors through photos and stories from the places and experiences I enjoy most. CLICK ON PHOTOS IN EACH POST TO ENLARGE THEM.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Our visit with Dan & Betsy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.
-
My dad was born in 1929 and grew up in Michigan. As a teen in early the 1940’s, he bought a Springfield 87M .22 rifle from his youth pas...
-
On this trip we planned to go to the Barrett Jackson auto auction, do some sightseeing, and visit family and friends. We flew from Boston ...
-
When walking in Beaver Brook I take my camera just in case I see something interesting. I found a couple nice areas where the deer co...
-
My recent firearm purchase was for a conceal/carry gun. What caliber? I was thinking .380. From my .380 research the Kahr P380 was ...
-
Our 2022 Kennebunkport vacation is now in the books. We ended up renting 2 houses again due to the growing family size and schedule. We re...
-
I have been doing a fair amount of hiking this summer. I go out several times a week and walk in the woods between 4 and 6 miles. I enjoy ...
-
I’ve been thinking about doing a blog post on reflections. But then I found myself wondering: should I show the subject that creates the ref...
-
With foliage descending on New England , I decided to drive to the Northeast Kingdom (NEK) of Vermont to take pictures. I had planned to g...
-
I enjoy taking pictures and am always on the lookout for a nice barn when we drive or hike. As a child, my family would visit my ...
-
FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE If you or someone you care about must venture outdoors during extreme cold this winter, dress in layer...
No comments:
Post a Comment