SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

SUSPENDED OVERHEAD

When I started taking drone pictures it gave me the ability to climb a 400-foot ladder so to speak creating different angles for a picture.  

I have taken some interesting pictures directly over a subject.  I came up with several names and through polling selected the name above.   Hanging Around,  A Bird's-eye View, and From the Top Down were also in the running.

In any case here are some pictures in no particular order.










.













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.