SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Friday, August 22, 2008

New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles 08/22/08

I went to a Pats pre-season game on August 22, 2008 with Megan. We went to the Bass Pro shop across the parking lot before the game. We had a great time at the game. It was the first time I tried out my new camera. The zoom worked out great. I had should have practiced before hand so I knew how to override the shutter speed as it was a night game. Towards the end of the gave I got the hang of it a bit more. Here are a couple of pics from the game.

Teddy Bruschi and Matt Cassel before the game.

Mike Vrabel warming up.

Bill Belichick looking at pictures of the Eagles offense.

Mike Vrabel lining up Brian Westbrook for the tackle. I was experimenting with the shutter speed.


Ellis Hobbs being tackled on a run back. Another experiment panning at 1/20 second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.