SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins' 09/21/08

My friend Doug has season tickets for the Patriots. I went to the Miami game on September 21, 2008. Here are some pictures.

Joey Porter ready to rush Matt Cassel
for one of his 3 sacks of the game.


Teddy Bruschi hurts his knee on a play.

Stephen Gostkowski kicked a field goal to give us 3 points.




David Thomas and his wife are a great Christian role models for teens and college kids. I took one of my daughters to a True Love Waits seminar and heard them speak.


Ellis Hobbs returning kickoff. Offense waiting to go onto the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.