SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Skydiving - Pepperell, MA - 2011

Because of busy schedules, I didn't spend as much time taking skydiving pictures as I would have liked to.  It is fun experimenting with my camera.    Megan did a jump this year when Matt was on leave.  I have a previous post with their adventure. 

I enjoy taking canopy flight shots and landings and tend to look for colorful parachutes. 

I did stop by Pepperell's 18th Annual Boogie.  It was packed with lots of formation jumps.

The "Air Adventures Parachute Team" did a Y formation then broke off into a downplane.  That was real sharp.  They have performed at the Portsmouth Air Show in the past.  Maybe we will see them next year.



Search Blog Archive: September 2010, August 2010, August 2009, May 2009 & November 2008 - for more Skydiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.