SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Columbus Day Weekend Visit to Gordon College and Rockport, MA

Pam and I visited our niece, Elizabeth, at college over the weekend.  We arrived early so Pam could watch the field hockey game.  The new athletic field with astroturf and new grandstands were very nice.  Astroturf made the game seem much faster.  The campus has changed so much with new buildings, new dorms, etc.

We took Elizabeth to 7 Central in Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA.  The food was great.  After lunch we headed to Rockport, MA.

We had fun walking around the town and going into the shops.  Anytime I go to Rockport I take a few pictures. Here they are ...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.