SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"I'm totally wearing my pink camo shirt ... Don't judge me".

Kate and I went target shooting up north.  She is a good shot with a rifle and  shotguns.  She wanted to try her hand at pistols so I brought the .22 and the 9mm, targets, the .22 trap, hearing protection, etc. 

She was excited and said "I'm totally wearing my pink camo shirt ... Don't judge me".  I thought that was title worthy.

She had a great time shooting the .22 into a steel target trap and did a great job.  She progressed the the 9mm which kicked a bit more.  I didn't bring my .44 as I thought that would be a bit much this time around.  We ended up shooting 350 rounds and had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.