SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Skydiving - Pepperell, MA - 2010

I  recently bought another camera and have been trying to learn all the different settings, etc.  by experimenting. 




Taking skydiving pictures gives me a good opportunity to play with the settings and practice with moving subjects.







When I was taking pictures I looked up and saw this wasp nest.  I got as close as I could without getting in to trouble.

Some of the parachute canopies are very pretty.  Using a background shot I took in Pepperell I cut and paste some of the canopies I took pictures of.  It makes an interesting parachute collage.






























Go to: "Search This Blog" at the top of my page and type in "skydiving" to see other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.