SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS
About My Blog
- ActionshotsNH
- ActionshotsNH combines my passion for outdoor adventure and photography. I share family adventures, hiking, hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling, motorcycles, cars, skydiving, aerial photography, New England scenery, foliage, barns, and the outdoors through photos and stories from the places and experiences I enjoy most. CLICK ON PHOTOS IN EACH POST TO ENLARGE THEM.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Skydiving - Pepperell, MA - 2010
Labels:
Canopy Flight,
collage,
cut away,
cutaway,
Dropzone,
DZ,
Flock,
Landing,
New England Boogie,
parachute,
Pepperell,
Pepperell Boogie,
Skydiving,
skyjump,
wasp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Translate
POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.
-
On this trip we planned to go to the Barrett Jackson auto auction, do some sightseeing, and visit family and friends. We flew from Boston ...
-
My dad was born in 1929 and grew up in Michigan. As a teen in early the 1940’s, he bought a Springfield 87M .22 rifle from his youth pas...
-
I’ve been thinking about doing a blog post on reflections. But then I found myself wondering: should I show the subject that creates the ref...
-
We were off to Kennebunkport for our vacation. We rented the same 2 houses again from prior years. I had the same photo plan as in years ...
-
I have been doing a fair amount of hiking this summer. I go out several times a week and walk in the woods between 4 and 6 miles. I enjoy ...
-
I was online admiring a photo someone had taken. Another person asked how it was done and the response was "intentional camera movemen...
-
My sister worked at a Guard Dog Training facility in Arizona before she moved to Connecticut . I went to see her at work when I was vis...
-
Rick and Steven entered the ice fishing tournament at Forge Pond this weekend. Steven said the had the holes drilled and was ready to bail ...
-
My friend Gary and his wife Beth went to visit their kids in Alabama . Beth took a hunter safety course so she could go deer hunting . O...
-
FROM THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE If you or someone you care about must venture outdoors during extreme cold this winter, dress in layer...









No comments:
Post a Comment