SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
ActionshotsNH combines my passion for outdoor adventure and photography. I share family adventures, hiking, hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling, motorcycles, cars, skydiving, aerial photography, New England scenery, foliage, barns, and the outdoors through photos and stories from the places and experiences I enjoy most. CLICK ON PHOTOS IN EACH POST TO ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Reflections

I’ve been thinking about doing a blog post on reflections. But then I found myself wondering: should I show the subject that creates the reflection, or let the reflection stand entirely on its own?


Some photographs seem stronger when the original subject is included, giving the viewer a sense of place and context. Others become more intriguing when the subject disappears, leaving only the reflected image and inviting the viewer to pause and wonder.

And so, I find myself caught in my own little photographic debate. Until I make up my mind, I suppose I’ll have to include both—the subject and its reflection, and the reflection standing alone.









































1 comment:

  1. Richard Lassen4:29 PM

    These beautiful pictures include both realistic and abstract images a kind of hybrid. If it pleases you it is rewarding. If it pleases me it’s a gift. Thanks I would hang any of them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.