SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Kennebunkport Maine Vacation - 2018

We had great Kennebunkport vacation with family and friends.  Another year renting the Federal House full of history with such a great location.  

The weather was a bit different this year with a couple days of fog.  I enjoyed taking pictures as as usual.  

Family dynamics has changed over the years.  Work schedules, spouse work schedules, and vacation time availability meant the kids were coming and going throughout the week.  

I was up early for sunrise pictures a few times.  Some sunsets also.  Below are a few of the pictures I took throughout the week. 

Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Go to: "Search This Blog" at the top of my page and type in Kennebunkport or Cape Porpoise to see past posts.









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.