Search This Blog

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: If you click on my photos in the blog post they will become larger.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Sense of Humor ...

Through various social media one sees cartoons and jokes that may or may not be funny.  What a person thinks is funny can be all over the map.  I don't care for dirty cartoons, jokes, or bad language.

There are many cartoons and jokes I don't think are funny so they don't make me laugh ... I do smile at some ... and I laugh at some.



For my RN mother, RN sister, and RN daughter

When a cartoon or joke makes me laugh I may save it.  Here are some I have seen that made me smile or laugh. 

What one laughs at says something about ones sense of humor and/or interests ...






















 
 
 
 
 
 













 
































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

BLOG ARCHIVE - CHECK THEM OUT ...

Rockport, MA

Rockport, MA
Rockport, MA

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.