SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cape Porpoise, ME Vacation - 2011

The family loves the beach (me too) and all that goes with it.  I have to confess after the 2nd or 3rd day of the beach I am done.  Driving around taking pictures saves me.  Lucky for me I get that freedom from Pam. 

The rocks, Walkers Point, Wells, Perkins Cove, Cape Porpoise, and Dunkin Donuts for coffee ...
I had fun visiting Cape Porpoise throughout the week.  I went early one morning (4:30AM) to see the sunrise but it was a bust because of the clouds.
Another morning I saw more fishing boat activity than usual with 3 boats at the dock loading traps and/or bait and 6 more boats waiting their turn. 

The guys on the dock are working the crane lowering traps or bait barrels to the waiting captain on the boat. 

Late in the day is nice with the sun going down. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.