SEARCH MY BLOG using KEY WORDS

About My Blog

My photo
I enjoy doing fun things outdoors. Family adventures, hunting, fishing, hiking, photography, 4 wheeling, etc. Get out there and enjoy ... NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON MY PHOTOS IN THE BLOG POST SO THEY WILL BECOME LARGER.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Crocs - Whirlpool

I stopped at Kittery Trading Post with my family. The kids had a great time trying on clothes, wearing matching raincoats, standing on surf boards together, sitting on ATV’s, hiding in tents, etc.

The girls tried on Crocs. Just in case you can't recognize them ... Courtney red, Megan green, Katelyn pink.

I liked the colors of the Crocs and decided to use software I forgot I had with a whirlpool setting in the effects manager.


The whirlpool setting is zero for the original, 250, 500, 750, and 1000. Just having some fun. I made Croc tile from the second picture for my computer background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

POPULAR POSTS FROM MY BLOG.